When the Norton power eraser scanning gets completed, you get scanning results on the screen. After displaying the results, the power eraser tool will ask you further action which you want to take on infected files. It will prompt you to delete all such files from the computer which are showing ‘Bad’ status in the result list.
If you find ‘Unknown’ status in the result list, then it means that it requires further reviews and scans. Depending on your decision, you can do the following.
- If you find ‘No risk’ message on the screen, then there is nothing to worry simply close the window.
- Need To remove Infected Files From System with Norton Antivirus. For this, check mark the box provided on the front of ‘Remove’ option. If you are using Norton Antivirus product, then you can take support from Norton Antivirus Customer Service Phone Number.
- If any files are listed under ‘Unknown’ list, then you need to review them by sending it to the server. It will scan the files through traditional detect engines.
- If the Cloud scan also shows ‘Bad’ for any file, then simply remove that file.
- ‘Not a known threat’Status On Particular File, No Action Needed in this situation. Send the file for further analysis.